This web page contains thorough information on how to remove PathMaxx for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall PathMaxx from your computerPathMaxx
. More info about PathMaxx can be found here
. You can get more details about PathMaxx at http://pathmaxx.net/support
. Usually the PathMaxx application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PathMaxx directory, depending on the user's option during install. PathMaxx's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\PathMaxx\PathMaxxuninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 629.73 KB (644840 bytes) on disk and is labeled utilPathMaxx.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with PathMaxx. They occupy about 874.28 KB (895264
bytes) on disk.
- PathMaxxUninstall.exe (244.55 KB)
- utilPathMaxx.exe (629.73 KB)
The current web page applies to PathMaxx version 2015.11.09.180008
only. For other PathMaxx versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PathMaxx is an application marketed by PathMaxx. Some users try to remove this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to remove PathMaxx is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove PathMaxx from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PathMaxx or simply activate the Search field and type in "PathMaxx". The PathMaxx application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select PathMaxx in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding PathMaxx, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PathMaxx:
- The publisher is: http://pathmaxx.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PathMaxx\PathMaxxuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PathMaxx.
8. After uninstalling PathMaxx, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PathMaxx that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PathMaxx using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PathMaxx by PathMaxx from your computer, we are not saying that PathMaxx by PathMaxx is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PathMaxx in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 23:43:28.477