PathMaxx is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall PathMaxx from your systemPathMaxx
. Further information on PathMaxx can be seen here
. You can see more info about PathMaxx at http://pathmaxx.net/support
. PathMaxx is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PathMaxx folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\PathMaxx\PathMaxxuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall PathMaxx. The program's main executable file occupies 105.73 KB (108264 bytes) on disk and is labeled PathMaxx.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The following executables are contained in PathMaxx. They take 2.68 MB (2805120
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PathMaxxUninstall.exe (244.52 KB)
- utilPathMaxx.exe (642.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- PathMaxx.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- PathMaxx.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- PathMaxx.expext.exe (112.73 KB)
- PathMaxx.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The current web page applies to PathMaxx version 2015.11.05.100455
alone. Click on the links below for other PathMaxx versions:
...click to view all...
PathMaxx is a program offered by the software company PathMaxx. Some users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to remove PathMaxx is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase PathMaxx with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PathMaxx or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PathMaxx". The PathMaxx application will be found automatically. After you click PathMaxx in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding PathMaxx, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PathMaxx:
- The publisher is: http://pathmaxx.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PathMaxx\PathMaxxuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PathMaxx.
8. After removing PathMaxx, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PathMaxx that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PathMaxx with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PathMaxx by PathMaxx from your computer, nor are we saying that PathMaxx by PathMaxx is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PathMaxx in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-06 16:32:15.647