PathMaxx is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall PathMaxx from your computerPathMaxx
. Further information on PathMaxx can be seen here
. More details about the software PathMaxx can be seen at http://pathmaxx.net/support
. PathMaxx is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\PathMaxx directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for removing PathMaxx is C:\Program Files\PathMaxx\PathMaxxuninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. PathMaxx's primary file takes around 103.23 KB (105704 bytes) and its name is PathMaxx.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The executables below are part of PathMaxx. They occupy about 1.79 MB (1881224
bytes) on disk.
- utilPathMaxx.exe (400.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- PathMaxx.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.23 KB)
- PathMaxx.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.23 KB)
- PathMaxx.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
The current page applies to PathMaxx version 2015.03.20.115024
only. You can find below info on other versions of PathMaxx:
...click to view all...
PathMaxx is a program released by the software company PathMaxx. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to erase PathMaxx is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete PathMaxx from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PathMaxx or simply click the Search feature and type in "PathMaxx". If it is installed on your PC the PathMaxx app will be found automatically. After you select PathMaxx in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about PathMaxx, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PathMaxx:
- The web site of the application is: http://pathmaxx.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PathMaxx\PathMaxxuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PathMaxx.
8. After uninstalling PathMaxx, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PathMaxx which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PathMaxx using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PathMaxx by PathMaxx from your PC, nor are we saying that PathMaxx by PathMaxx is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PathMaxx in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 01:53:18.637