You can find on this page details on how to uninstall PathMaxx for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall PathMaxx from your PCPathMaxx
. More information about PathMaxx can be found here
. You can see more info related to PathMaxx at http://pathmaxx.net/support
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PathMaxx directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for PathMaxx is C:\Program Files (x86)\PathMaxx\PathMaxxuninstall.exe. PathMaxx's primary file takes around 647.23 KB (662760 bytes) and is called utilPathMaxx.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside PathMaxx. They take about 891.72 KB (913120
bytes) on disk.
- PathMaxxUninstall.exe (244.49 KB)
- utilPathMaxx.exe (647.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.11.08.210006
of PathMaxx. You can find below a few links to other PathMaxx versions:
...click to view all...
PathMaxx is a program by the software company PathMaxx. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall PathMaxx is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete PathMaxx from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PathMaxx or simply click the Search field and type in "PathMaxx". If it exists on your system the PathMaxx app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click PathMaxx in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about PathMaxx, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PathMaxx:
- The software company is: http://pathmaxx.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PathMaxx\PathMaxxuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PathMaxx.
8. After removing PathMaxx, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PathMaxx that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PathMaxx with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PathMaxx by PathMaxx from your PC, we are not saying that PathMaxx by PathMaxx is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PathMaxx supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 02:35:57.530