PathMaxx is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall PathMaxx from your computerPathMaxx
. You can read more on PathMaxx or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to PathMaxx at http://pathmaxx.net/support
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\PathMaxx folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for PathMaxx is C:\Program Files\PathMaxx\PathMaxxuninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled PathMaxx.BOAS.exe and its approximative size is 1.71 MB (1791208 bytes).
PathMaxx is composed of the following executables which occupy 7.12 MB (7462696
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- PathMaxxUninstall.exe (254.25 KB)
- utilPathMaxx.exe (396.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- PathMaxx.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- PathMaxx.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- PathMaxx.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- PathMaxx.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.23 KB)
- PathMaxx.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.23 KB)
- PathMaxx.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- PathMaxx.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.02.18.042518
of PathMaxx. For other PathMaxx versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PathMaxx is a program by PathMaxx. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to remove PathMaxx is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove PathMaxx from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PathMaxx or simply activate the Search field and type in "PathMaxx". The PathMaxx application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select PathMaxx in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about PathMaxx, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PathMaxx:
- The web site of the program is: http://pathmaxx.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PathMaxx\PathMaxxuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PathMaxx.
8. After uninstalling PathMaxx, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PathMaxx that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PathMaxx with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PathMaxx by PathMaxx from your computer, nor are we saying that PathMaxx by PathMaxx is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PathMaxx supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 06:22:21.037