This info is about PathMaxx for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall PathMaxx from your computerPathMaxx
. More data about PathMaxx can be seen here
. More details about the program PathMaxx can be found at http://pathmaxx.net/support
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\PathMaxx folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove PathMaxx by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\PathMaxx\PathMaxxUn.exe OFS_. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. PathMaxx's primary file takes around 1.71 MB (1791208 bytes) and its name is PathMaxx.BOAS.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in PathMaxx. They occupy 3.53 MB (3704512
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PathMaxxUn.exe (565.73 KB)
- PathMaxxUninstall.exe (254.28 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- PathMaxx.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- PathMaxx.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.23 KB)
- utilPathMaxx.exe (404.73 KB)
This page is about PathMaxx version 2015.02.13.092502
only. For more PathMaxx versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PathMaxx is a program by PathMaxx. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall PathMaxx is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete PathMaxx from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PathMaxx or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PathMaxx". If it is installed on your PC the PathMaxx app will be found automatically. When you click PathMaxx in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding PathMaxx, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PathMaxx:
- The web site of the program is: http://pathmaxx.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PathMaxx\PathMaxxUn.exe OFS_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PathMaxx.
8. After uninstalling PathMaxx, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PathMaxx which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PathMaxx with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PathMaxx by PathMaxx from your PC, we are not saying that PathMaxx by PathMaxx is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PathMaxx supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 16:29:30.093