PDF reDirect (remove only)
This page is about PDF reDirect (remove only) for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall PDF reDirect (remove only) from your systemEXP Systems LLC
. Open here
for more information on EXP Systems LLC. More details about PDF reDirect (remove only) can be seen at http://www.exp-systems.com
. Usually the PDF reDirect (remove only) program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PDF reDirect directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling PDF reDirect (remove only) is C:\Program Files (x86)\PDF reDirect\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.07 MB (1121744 bytes) on disk and is called PDF_reDirect.exe.
The executable files below are part of PDF reDirect (remove only). They take an average of 1.60 MB (1680130
bytes) on disk.
- Capture.exe (311.45 KB)
- PDFR_Printer_Cmds.exe (59.45 KB)
- PDF_reDirect.exe (1.07 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (42.94 KB)
- PR_Installer.exe (131.45 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.2.2
of PDF reDirect (remove only). You can find below info on other versions of PDF reDirect (remove only):
...click to view all...
PDF reDirect (remove only) is a program marketed by EXP Systems LLC. Frequently, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to remove PDF reDirect (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove PDF reDirect (remove only) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PDF reDirect (remove only) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PDF reDirect (remove only)". If it is installed on your PC the PDF reDirect (remove only) app will be found automatically. After you click PDF reDirect (remove only) in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding PDF reDirect (remove only), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PDF reDirect (remove only):
- The software company is: http://www.exp-systems.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PDF reDirect\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PDF reDirect (remove only).
8. After uninstalling PDF reDirect (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PDF reDirect (remove only) that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PDF reDirect (remove only) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove PDF reDirect (remove only) by EXP Systems LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that PDF reDirect (remove only) by EXP Systems LLC is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PDF reDirect (remove only) in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-06 11:16:10.090