PDF reDirect (remove only)
This info is about PDF reDirect (remove only) for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall PDF reDirect (remove only) from your systemEXP Systems LLC
. Further information on EXP Systems LLC can be seen here
. You can see more info about PDF reDirect (remove only) at http://www.exp-systems.com
. PDF reDirect (remove only) is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\PDF reDirect directory, subject to the user's option. The full command line for removing PDF reDirect (remove only) is C:\Program Files\PDF reDirect\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named PDF_reDirect.exe and occupies 1.07 MB (1121984 bytes).
The executable files below are part of PDF reDirect (remove only). They occupy an average of 1.61 MB (1688977
bytes) on disk.
- Capture.exe (315.67 KB)
- PDFR_Printer_Cmds.exe (59.45 KB)
- PDF_reDirect.exe (1.07 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (43.13 KB)
- PR_Installer.exe (135.45 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.2.6
of PDF reDirect (remove only). You can find here a few links to other PDF reDirect (remove only) releases:
...click to view all...
PDF reDirect (remove only) is an application released by the software company EXP Systems LLC. Some computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to remove PDF reDirect (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete PDF reDirect (remove only) with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PDF reDirect (remove only) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PDF reDirect (remove only)". The PDF reDirect (remove only) program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select PDF reDirect (remove only) in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding PDF reDirect (remove only), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PDF reDirect (remove only):
- The web site of the application is: http://www.exp-systems.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PDF reDirect\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PDF reDirect (remove only).
8. After uninstalling PDF reDirect (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PDF reDirect (remove only) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PDF reDirect (remove only) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PDF reDirect (remove only) by EXP Systems LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that PDF reDirect (remove only) by EXP Systems LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PDF reDirect (remove only) in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-21 09:05:00.443