PDF reDirect (remove only)
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall PDF reDirect (remove only) for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall PDF reDirect (remove only) from your systemEXP Systems LLC
. More data about EXP Systems LLC can be read here
. More details about the application PDF reDirect (remove only) can be found at http://www.exp-systems.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\PDF reDirect directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove PDF reDirect (remove only) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\PDF reDirect\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. PDF_reDirect.exe is the PDF reDirect (remove only)'s primary executable file and it occupies about 1.05 MB (1097168 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in PDF reDirect (remove only). They occupy 1.51 MB (1587039
bytes) on disk.
- Capture.exe (299.45 KB)
- PDF_reDirect.exe (1.05 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (42.94 KB)
- PR_Installer.exe (136.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1.911
of PDF reDirect (remove only). For other PDF reDirect (remove only) versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PDF reDirect (remove only) is a program offered by the software company EXP Systems LLC. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to uninstall PDF reDirect (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete PDF reDirect (remove only) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PDF reDirect (remove only) or simply click the Search feature and type in "PDF reDirect (remove only)". The PDF reDirect (remove only) app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select PDF reDirect (remove only) in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about PDF reDirect (remove only), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PDF reDirect (remove only):
- The web site of the program is: http://www.exp-systems.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PDF reDirect\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PDF reDirect (remove only).
8. After uninstalling PDF reDirect (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PDF reDirect (remove only) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PDF reDirect (remove only) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PDF reDirect (remove only) by EXP Systems LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that PDF reDirect (remove only) by EXP Systems LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PDF reDirect (remove only) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-30 19:59:27.837