PDF reDirect (remove only)
This page contains thorough information on how to remove PDF reDirect (remove only) for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall PDF reDirect (remove only) from your systemEXP Systems LLC
. Open here
where you can find out more on EXP Systems LLC. Click on http://www.exp-systems.com
to get more information about PDF reDirect (remove only) on EXP Systems LLC's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\PDF reDirect directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing PDF reDirect (remove only) is C:\Program Files\PDF reDirect\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named PDF_reDirect.exe and occupies 1.07 MB (1121944 bytes).
PDF reDirect (remove only) is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.63 MB (1709873
bytes) on disk:
- Capture.exe (315.65 KB)
- PDFR_Printer_Cmds.exe (63.69 KB)
- PDF_reDirect.exe (1.07 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (43.13 KB)
- PR_Installer.exe (151.69 KB)
The current web page applies to PDF reDirect (remove only) version 2.2.8
only. You can find below info on other application versions of PDF reDirect (remove only):
...click to view all...
PDF reDirect (remove only) is an application by EXP Systems LLC. Some users try to remove this program. This is efortful because deleting this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to remove PDF reDirect (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove PDF reDirect (remove only) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PDF reDirect (remove only) or simply activate the Search field and type in "PDF reDirect (remove only)". If it is installed on your PC the PDF reDirect (remove only) application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select PDF reDirect (remove only) in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about PDF reDirect (remove only), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PDF reDirect (remove only):
- The web site of the application is: http://www.exp-systems.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PDF reDirect\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PDF reDirect (remove only).
8. After removing PDF reDirect (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PDF reDirect (remove only) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PDF reDirect (remove only) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PDF reDirect (remove only) by EXP Systems LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that PDF reDirect (remove only) by EXP Systems LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PDF reDirect (remove only) supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 04:41:50.540