PDF reDirect (remove only)
PDF reDirect (remove only) is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall PDF reDirect (remove only) from your PCEXP Systems LLC
. Additional info about EXP Systems LLC can be found here
. Please follow http://www.exp-systems.com
if you want to read more on PDF reDirect (remove only) on EXP Systems LLC's page. Usually the PDF reDirect (remove only) application is installed in the C:\Program Files\PDF reDirect directory, depending on the user's option during setup. PDF reDirect (remove only)'s complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\PDF reDirect\Uninstall.exe. PDF reDirect (remove only)'s primary file takes about 1.07 MB (1117648 bytes) and is called PDF_reDirect.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with PDF reDirect (remove only). They take about 1.60 MB (1676037
bytes) on disk.
- Capture.exe (307.45 KB)
- PDFR_Printer_Cmds.exe (59.45 KB)
- PDF_reDirect.exe (1.07 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (42.94 KB)
- PR_Installer.exe (135.45 KB)
The current web page applies to PDF reDirect (remove only) version 2.2.1
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of PDF reDirect (remove only):
...click to view all...
PDF reDirect (remove only) is a program released by the software company EXP Systems LLC. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall PDF reDirect (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall PDF reDirect (remove only) from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PDF reDirect (remove only) or simply click the Search field and type in "PDF reDirect (remove only)". The PDF reDirect (remove only) program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click PDF reDirect (remove only) in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about PDF reDirect (remove only), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PDF reDirect (remove only):
- The web site of the program is: http://www.exp-systems.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PDF reDirect\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PDF reDirect (remove only).
8. After uninstalling PDF reDirect (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PDF reDirect (remove only) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PDF reDirect (remove only) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PDF reDirect (remove only) by EXP Systems LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that PDF reDirect (remove only) by EXP Systems LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PDF reDirect (remove only) supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-29 12:56:37.260