PDF reDirect (remove only)
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall PDF reDirect (remove only) for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall PDF reDirect (remove only) from your systemEXP Systems LLC
. Check out here
where you can get more info on EXP Systems LLC. More info about the application PDF reDirect (remove only) can be found at http://www.exp-systems.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PDF reDirect directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall PDF reDirect (remove only) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\PDF reDirect\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. PDF_reDirect.exe is the PDF reDirect (remove only)'s primary executable file and it takes around 1.07 MB (1121744 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in PDF reDirect (remove only). They occupy 1.61 MB (1688512
bytes) on disk.
- Capture.exe (315.45 KB)
- PDFR_Printer_Cmds.exe (59.45 KB)
- PDF_reDirect.exe (1.07 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (43.13 KB)
- PR_Installer.exe (135.45 KB)
This page is about PDF reDirect (remove only) version 2.2.5
only. You can find here a few links to other PDF reDirect (remove only) releases:
...click to view all...
PDF reDirect (remove only) is a program released by EXP Systems LLC. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall PDF reDirect (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase PDF reDirect (remove only) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PDF reDirect (remove only) or simply activate the Search field and type in "PDF reDirect (remove only)". If it exists on your system the PDF reDirect (remove only) program will be found automatically. After you select PDF reDirect (remove only) in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about PDF reDirect (remove only), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PDF reDirect (remove only):
- The software company is: http://www.exp-systems.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PDF reDirect\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PDF reDirect (remove only).
8. After uninstalling PDF reDirect (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PDF reDirect (remove only) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PDF reDirect (remove only) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PDF reDirect (remove only) by EXP Systems LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that PDF reDirect (remove only) by EXP Systems LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PDF reDirect (remove only) in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-15 15:32:18.507