PDF reDirect (remove only)
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall PDF reDirect (remove only) for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall PDF reDirect (remove only) from your systemEXP Systems LLC
. More data about EXP Systems LLC can be seen here
. More information about the application PDF reDirect (remove only) can be found at http://www.exp-systems.com
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PDF reDirect directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for PDF reDirect (remove only) is C:\Program Files (x86)\PDF reDirect\Uninstall.exe. PDF_reDirect.exe is the PDF reDirect (remove only)'s main executable file and it occupies approximately 1.47 MB (1539904 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in PDF reDirect (remove only). They take 2.11 MB (2209750
bytes) on disk.
- Capture.exe (375.81 KB)
- PDFR_Printer_Cmds_v25000.exe (75.81 KB)
- PDF_reDirect.exe (1.47 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (50.72 KB)
- PR_Installer.exe (151.80 KB)
The current web page applies to PDF reDirect (remove only) version 2.5.0
alone. Click on the links below for other PDF reDirect (remove only) versions:
...click to view all...
PDF reDirect (remove only) is an application offered by the software company EXP Systems LLC. Some computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to erase PDF reDirect (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall PDF reDirect (remove only) from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PDF reDirect (remove only) or simply click the Search feature and type in "PDF reDirect (remove only)". The PDF reDirect (remove only) program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click PDF reDirect (remove only) in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding PDF reDirect (remove only), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PDF reDirect (remove only):
- The software company is: http://www.exp-systems.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PDF reDirect\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PDF reDirect (remove only).
8. After removing PDF reDirect (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PDF reDirect (remove only) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PDF reDirect (remove only) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PDF reDirect (remove only) by EXP Systems LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that PDF reDirect (remove only) by EXP Systems LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PDF reDirect (remove only) in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-03 20:43:38.360