This page is about OpenDrive for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall OpenDrive from your systemOpenDrive, Inc.
. More information on OpenDrive, Inc. can be found here
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\OpenDrive directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.13 MB (1181008 bytes) on disk and is labeled OpenDrive_Reporter.exe.
OpenDrive contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.90 MB (6191760
bytes) on disk.
- OpenDrive_Reporter.exe (1.13 MB)
- OpenDrive_SyncService.exe (1.23 MB)
- OpenDrive_SyncServiceConfig.exe (693.33 KB)
- OpenDrive_Tray.exe (2.15 MB)
- setup.exe (738.83 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of OpenDrive. For more OpenDrive versions please click below:
...click to view all...
OpenDrive is an application by OpenDrive, Inc.. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. This is difficult because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall OpenDrive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove OpenDrive using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find OpenDrive or simply activate the Search feature and type in "OpenDrive". The OpenDrive program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select OpenDrive in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about OpenDrive, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall OpenDrive.
8. After uninstalling OpenDrive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong OpenDrive that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing OpenDrive using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove OpenDrive by OpenDrive, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that OpenDrive by OpenDrive, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove OpenDrive supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-21 07:58:06.233