This web page is about OpenDrive for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall OpenDrive from your PCOpenDrive, Inc.
. You can find out more on OpenDrive, Inc. or check for application updates here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\OpenDrive directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The program's main executable file is titled OpenDrive_Reporter.exe and its approximative size is 1.13 MB (1182656 bytes).
OpenDrive contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.12 MB (6419136
bytes) on disk.
- OpenDrive_Reporter.exe (1.13 MB)
- OpenDrive_SyncService.exe (1.28 MB)
- OpenDrive_SyncServiceConfig.exe (854.94 KB)
- OpenDrive_Tray.exe (2.23 MB)
- setup.exe (665.94 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of OpenDrive. You can find here a few links to other OpenDrive releases:
...click to view all...
OpenDrive is a program released by OpenDrive, Inc.. Some users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to uninstall OpenDrive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete OpenDrive with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate OpenDrive or simply activate the Search feature and type in "OpenDrive". The OpenDrive program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select OpenDrive in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about OpenDrive, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall OpenDrive.
8. After removing OpenDrive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of OpenDrive that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling OpenDrive using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove OpenDrive by OpenDrive, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that OpenDrive by OpenDrive, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove OpenDrive in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-17 04:37:32.027