OpenDrive is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall OpenDrive from your systemOpenDrive, Inc.
. More information about OpenDrive, Inc. can be found here
. Usually the OpenDrive application is installed in the C:\Program Files\OpenDrive directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The application's main executable file is labeled OpenDrive_Reporter.exe and it has a size of 1.49 MB (1557320 bytes).
The executable files below are part of OpenDrive. They occupy an average of 5.76 MB (6036768
bytes) on disk.
- OpenDrive_Reporter.exe (1.49 MB)
- OpenDrive_SyncService.exe (1.31 MB)
- OpenDrive_SyncServiceConfig.exe (708.82 KB)
- OpenDrive_Tray.exe (2.27 MB)
The current web page applies to OpenDrive version 22.214.171.124
only. Click on the links below for other OpenDrive versions:
...click to view all...
OpenDrive is a program offered by OpenDrive, Inc.. Some users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to erase OpenDrive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase OpenDrive from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find OpenDrive or simply activate the Search field and type in "OpenDrive". The OpenDrive app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click OpenDrive in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding OpenDrive, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove OpenDrive.
8. After uninstalling OpenDrive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of OpenDrive which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling OpenDrive using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove OpenDrive by OpenDrive, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that OpenDrive by OpenDrive, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove OpenDrive supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-01-03 07:12:42.193