This web page contains complete information on how to remove OpenDrive for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall OpenDrive from your systemOpenDrive, Inc.
. More information on OpenDrive, Inc. can be seen here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\OpenDrive folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. OpenDrive's main file takes around 1.11 MB (1167176 bytes) and is named OpenDrive_Reporter.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with OpenDrive. They take about 5.32 MB (5582624
bytes) on disk.
- OpenDrive_Reporter.exe (1.11 MB)
- OpenDrive_SyncService.exe (1.26 MB)
- OpenDrive_SyncServiceConfig.exe (708.32 KB)
- OpenDrive_Tray.exe (2.26 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of OpenDrive. You can find below a few links to other OpenDrive versions:
...click to view all...
OpenDrive is an application by the software company OpenDrive, Inc.. Some users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to erase OpenDrive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase OpenDrive from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find OpenDrive or simply activate the Search feature and type in "OpenDrive". If it exists on your system the OpenDrive program will be found very quickly. After you select OpenDrive in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about OpenDrive, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove OpenDrive.
8. After removing OpenDrive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong OpenDrive that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing OpenDrive using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall OpenDrive by OpenDrive, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that OpenDrive by OpenDrive, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall OpenDrive supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-09-06 00:52:56.020