This page contains complete information on how to remove OpenDrive for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall OpenDrive from your computerOpenDrive, Inc.
. More information on OpenDrive, Inc. can be seen here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\OpenDrive folder (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file occupies 1.11 MB (1163736 bytes) on disk and is titled OpenDrive_Reporter.exe.
OpenDrive installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.96 MB (6247224
bytes) on disk.
- OpenDrive_Reporter.exe (1.11 MB)
- OpenDrive_SyncService.exe (1.25 MB)
- OpenDrive_SyncServiceConfig.exe (693.46 KB)
- OpenDrive_Tray.exe (2.20 MB)
- setup.exe (737.96 KB)
The current web page applies to OpenDrive version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find below a few links to other OpenDrive releases:
...click to view all...
OpenDrive is a program offered by the software company OpenDrive, Inc.. Some people try to uninstall this program. This is hard because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall OpenDrive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase OpenDrive from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find OpenDrive or simply click the Search feature and type in "OpenDrive". If it exists on your system the OpenDrive app will be found very quickly. After you click OpenDrive in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding OpenDrive, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall OpenDrive.
8. After removing OpenDrive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of OpenDrive which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing OpenDrive using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall OpenDrive by OpenDrive, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that OpenDrive by OpenDrive, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall OpenDrive supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-15 06:49:05.700