This page contains thorough information on how to remove OpenDrive for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall OpenDrive from your computerOpenDrive, Inc.
. You can find out more on OpenDrive, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Usually the OpenDrive application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\OpenDrive directory, depending on the user's option during install. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.11 MB (1163592 bytes) on disk and is named OpenDrive_Reporter.exe.
The following executables are installed together with OpenDrive. They take about 5.96 MB (6252136
bytes) on disk.
- OpenDrive_Reporter.exe (1.11 MB)
- OpenDrive_SyncService.exe (1.25 MB)
- OpenDrive_SyncServiceConfig.exe (693.32 KB)
- OpenDrive_Tray.exe (2.20 MB)
- setup.exe (741.32 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of OpenDrive. You can find below info on other versions of OpenDrive:
...click to view all...
OpenDrive is an application marketed by OpenDrive, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. This is difficult because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to erase OpenDrive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete OpenDrive from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate OpenDrive or simply click the Search field and type in "OpenDrive". The OpenDrive app will be found automatically. When you click OpenDrive in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding OpenDrive, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall OpenDrive.
8. After uninstalling OpenDrive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong OpenDrive which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing OpenDrive using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall OpenDrive by OpenDrive, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that OpenDrive by OpenDrive, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall OpenDrive in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-03-11 23:20:18.040