You can find below details on how to remove OpenDrive for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall OpenDrive from your PCOpenDrive, Inc.
. You can read more on OpenDrive, Inc. or check for application updates here
. OpenDrive is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\OpenDrive directory, depending on the user's decision. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.13 MB (1180320 bytes) on disk and is labeled OpenDrive_Reporter.exe.
The following executables are contained in OpenDrive. They take 6.12 MB (6413600
bytes) on disk.
- OpenDrive_Reporter.exe (1.13 MB)
- OpenDrive_SyncService.exe (1.28 MB)
- OpenDrive_SyncServiceConfig.exe (855.16 KB)
- OpenDrive_Tray.exe (2.23 MB)
- setup.exe (666.16 KB)
This web page is about OpenDrive version 188.8.131.52
only. Click on the links below for other OpenDrive versions:
...click to view all...
OpenDrive is an application offered by the software company OpenDrive, Inc.. Frequently, users choose to erase it. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to erase OpenDrive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase OpenDrive from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find OpenDrive or simply click the Search feature and type in "OpenDrive". If it is installed on your PC the OpenDrive application will be found very quickly. After you select OpenDrive in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding OpenDrive, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall OpenDrive.
8. After removing OpenDrive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong OpenDrive that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing OpenDrive with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove OpenDrive by OpenDrive, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that OpenDrive by OpenDrive, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove OpenDrive supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 13:47:41.253