This web page contains complete information on how to remove Motorola Bluetooth for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Motorola Bluetooth from your PCMotorola, Inc.
. More information on Motorola, Inc. can be seen here
. Please open http://www.motorola.com/
if you want to read more on Motorola Bluetooth on Motorola, Inc.'s web page. Motorola Bluetooth is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Motorola\Bluetooth folder, subject to the user's option. The full command line for removing Motorola Bluetooth is C:\Program Files\Motorola\Bluetooth\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 500.76 KB (512776 bytes) on disk and is titled obexsrv.exe.
Motorola Bluetooth is composed of the following executables which take 7.56 MB (7926320
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- audiosrv.exe (805.26 KB)
- btplayerctrl.exe (1.37 MB)
- devmgrsrv.exe (3.37 MB)
- licsvcinst32.exe (241.26 KB)
- obexsrv.exe (500.76 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.30 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Motorola Bluetooth. You can find below info on other releases of Motorola Bluetooth:
...click to view all...
Motorola Bluetooth is a program marketed by Motorola, Inc.. Some computer users try to erase this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Motorola Bluetooth is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Motorola Bluetooth using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Motorola Bluetooth or simply click the Search field and type in "Motorola Bluetooth". If it is installed on your PC the Motorola Bluetooth application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Motorola Bluetooth in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Motorola Bluetooth, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Motorola Bluetooth:
- The publisher is: http://www.motorola.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Motorola\Bluetooth\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Motorola Bluetooth.
8. After uninstalling Motorola Bluetooth, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Motorola Bluetooth which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Motorola Bluetooth with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Motorola Bluetooth by Motorola, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Motorola Bluetooth by Motorola, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Motorola Bluetooth in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-16 01:22:37.873