This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Motorola Bluetooth for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Motorola Bluetooth from your computerMotorola, Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on Motorola, Inc.. More information about Motorola Bluetooth can be seen at http://www.motorola.com/
. Usually the Motorola Bluetooth program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Motorola\Bluetooth folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\Motorola\Bluetooth\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Motorola Bluetooth. Motorola Bluetooth's main file takes about 622.26 KB (637192 bytes) and is named obexsrv.exe.
Motorola Bluetooth installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.20 MB (7550264
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- audiosrv.exe (1,005.76 KB)
- btplayerctrl.exe (344.76 KB)
- devmgrsrv.exe (3.96 MB)
- licsvcinst32.exe (241.26 KB)
- licsvcinst64.exe (246.76 KB)
- obexsrv.exe (622.26 KB)
- unins000.exe (855.76 KB)
The current web page applies to Motorola Bluetooth version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find here a few links to other Motorola Bluetooth releases:
...click to view all...
Motorola Bluetooth is a program marketed by the software company Motorola, Inc.. Some users want to erase it. This is difficult because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Motorola Bluetooth is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Motorola Bluetooth from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Motorola Bluetooth or simply activate the Search field and type in "Motorola Bluetooth". If it exists on your system the Motorola Bluetooth app will be found automatically. After you click Motorola Bluetooth in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Motorola Bluetooth, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Motorola Bluetooth:
- The software company is: http://www.motorola.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Motorola\Bluetooth\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Motorola Bluetooth.
8. After removing Motorola Bluetooth, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Motorola Bluetooth which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Motorola Bluetooth with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Motorola Bluetooth by Motorola, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Motorola Bluetooth by Motorola, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Motorola Bluetooth supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 00:45:21.630