This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Motorola Bluetooth for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Motorola Bluetooth from your computerMotorola, Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on Motorola, Inc.. More information about Motorola Bluetooth can be seen at http://www.motorola.com/
. Usually the Motorola Bluetooth program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Motorola\Bluetooth folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\Motorola\Bluetooth\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Motorola Bluetooth. Motorola Bluetooth's main file takes about 622.26 KB (637192 bytes) and is named obexsrv.exe.
Motorola Bluetooth installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.20 MB (7550264
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- audiosrv.exe (1,005.76 KB)
- btplayerctrl.exe (344.76 KB)
- devmgrsrv.exe (3.96 MB)
- licsvcinst32.exe (241.26 KB)
- licsvcinst64.exe (246.76 KB)
- obexsrv.exe (622.26 KB)
- unins000.exe (855.76 KB)
The current web page applies to Motorola Bluetooth version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find here a few links to other Motorola Bluetooth releases:
...click to view all...
Motorola Bluetooth is a program marketed by the software company Motorola, Inc.. Some users want to erase it. This is difficult because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Motorola Bluetooth is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Motorola Bluetooth from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Motorola Bluetooth or simply activate the Search field and type in "Motorola Bluetooth". If it is installed on your PC the Motorola Bluetooth application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Motorola Bluetooth in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Motorola Bluetooth, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Motorola Bluetooth:
- The software company is: http://www.motorola.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Motorola\Bluetooth\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Motorola Bluetooth.
8. After removing Motorola Bluetooth, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Motorola Bluetooth which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Motorola Bluetooth with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Motorola Bluetooth by Motorola, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Motorola Bluetooth by Motorola, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Motorola Bluetooth supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 00:45:21.630