This info is about Motorola Bluetooth for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Motorola Bluetooth from your computerMotorola, Inc.
. More information on Motorola, Inc. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.motorola.com/
to get more information about Motorola Bluetooth on Motorola, Inc.'s website. Motorola Bluetooth is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Motorola\Bluetooth folder, depending on the user's decision. Motorola Bluetooth's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Motorola\Bluetooth\unins000.exe. obexsrv.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 496.76 KB (508680 bytes) on disk.
Motorola Bluetooth installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.53 MB (7900352
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- audiosrv.exe (880.26 KB)
- btplayerctrl.exe (1.30 MB)
- devmgrsrv.exe (3.35 MB)
- licsvcinst32.exe (241.26 KB)
- obexsrv.exe (496.76 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.30 MB)
The current web page applies to Motorola Bluetooth version 18.104.22.1685
alone. Click on the links below for other Motorola Bluetooth versions:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove Motorola Bluetooth from your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Motorola Bluetooth:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Motorola\Bluetooth
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\Motorola\Bluetooth\actwiz.dll
- C:\Program Files\Motorola\Bluetooth\actwiza.dll
- C:\Program Files\Motorola\Bluetooth\audiosrv.exe
- C:\Program Files\Motorola\Bluetooth\bluetooth.ico
Additional registry values that are not removed:
Motorola Bluetooth is an application marketed by Motorola, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Motorola Bluetooth is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Motorola Bluetooth using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Motorola Bluetooth or simply click the Search feature and type in "Motorola Bluetooth". If it is installed on your PC the Motorola Bluetooth app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Motorola Bluetooth in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Motorola Bluetooth, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Motorola Bluetooth:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.motorola.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Motorola\Bluetooth\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Motorola Bluetooth.
8. After uninstalling Motorola Bluetooth, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Motorola Bluetooth that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Motorola Bluetooth using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Motorola Bluetooth by Motorola, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Motorola Bluetooth by Motorola, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Motorola Bluetooth in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 16:46:13.723