This web page is about Motorola Bluetooth for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Motorola Bluetooth from your computerMotorola, Inc.
. Additional info about Motorola, Inc. can be seen here
. More information about the program Motorola Bluetooth can be seen at http://www.motorola.com/
. Motorola Bluetooth is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Motorola\Bluetooth directory, regulated by the user's option. C:\Program Files\Motorola\Bluetooth\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Motorola Bluetooth. actwiz.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.69 MB (1767424 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Motorola Bluetooth. They occupy about 7.02 MB (7356301
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- actwiz.exe (1.69 MB)
- audiosrv.exe (713.50 KB)
- devmgrsrv.exe (3.31 MB)
- licsvcinst32.exe (52.00 KB)
- obexsrv.exe (458.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (847.89 KB)
This data is about Motorola Bluetooth version 22.214.171.124
only. Click on the links below for other Motorola Bluetooth versions:
...click to view all...
Motorola Bluetooth is a program released by Motorola, Inc.. Some people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Motorola Bluetooth is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Motorola Bluetooth from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Motorola Bluetooth or simply activate the Search field and type in "Motorola Bluetooth". If it exists on your system the Motorola Bluetooth program will be found automatically. When you select Motorola Bluetooth in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Motorola Bluetooth, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Motorola Bluetooth:
- The software company is: http://www.motorola.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Motorola\Bluetooth\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Motorola Bluetooth.
8. After uninstalling Motorola Bluetooth, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Motorola Bluetooth which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Motorola Bluetooth with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Motorola Bluetooth by Motorola, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Motorola Bluetooth by Motorola, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Motorola Bluetooth supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-08 02:00:28.013