You can find below details on how to remove Motorola Bluetooth for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Motorola Bluetooth from your computerMotorola, Inc.
. Check out here
for more information on Motorola, Inc.. More information about Motorola Bluetooth can be found at http://www.motorola.com/
. Motorola Bluetooth is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Motorola\Bluetooth directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. Motorola Bluetooth's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Motorola\Bluetooth\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 692.76 KB (709384 bytes) on disk and is named audiosrv.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Motorola Bluetooth. They occupy about 5.81 MB (6092336
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- audiosrv.exe (692.76 KB)
- btplayerctrl.exe (298.26 KB)
- devmgrsrv.exe (3.31 MB)
- licsvcinst32.exe (241.26 KB)
- obexsrv.exe (469.26 KB)
- unins000.exe (855.76 KB)
This page is about Motorola Bluetooth version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find below a few links to other Motorola Bluetooth releases:
...click to view all...
Motorola Bluetooth is a program released by Motorola, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to remove Motorola Bluetooth is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Motorola Bluetooth from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Motorola Bluetooth or simply click the Search feature and type in "Motorola Bluetooth". The Motorola Bluetooth program will be found very quickly. When you select Motorola Bluetooth in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Motorola Bluetooth, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Motorola Bluetooth:
- The publisher is: http://www.motorola.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Motorola\Bluetooth\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Motorola Bluetooth.
8. After uninstalling Motorola Bluetooth, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Motorola Bluetooth which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Motorola Bluetooth with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Motorola Bluetooth by Motorola, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Motorola Bluetooth by Motorola, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Motorola Bluetooth in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-02 00:33:01.207