This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Motorola Bluetooth for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Motorola Bluetooth from your computerMotorola, Inc.
. Further information on Motorola, Inc. can be seen here
. More information about the software Motorola Bluetooth can be seen at http://www.motorola.com/
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Motorola\Bluetooth folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Motorola Bluetooth is C:\Program Files\Motorola\Bluetooth\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 661.26 KB (677128 bytes) on disk and is called obexsrv.exe.
Motorola Bluetooth contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.83 MB (9259832
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- audiosrv.exe (1.05 MB)
- btplayerctrl.exe (1.37 MB)
- devmgrsrv.exe (3.99 MB)
- licsvcinst32.exe (241.26 KB)
- licsvcinst64.exe (246.76 KB)
- obexsrv.exe (661.26 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.30 MB)
This web page is about Motorola Bluetooth version 3.0.01.258
alone. You can find below a few links to other Motorola Bluetooth versions:
...click to view all...
Motorola Bluetooth is a program marketed by the software company Motorola, Inc.. Some people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Motorola Bluetooth is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Motorola Bluetooth from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Motorola Bluetooth or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Motorola Bluetooth". If it exists on your system the Motorola Bluetooth program will be found automatically. After you click Motorola Bluetooth in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Motorola Bluetooth, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Motorola Bluetooth:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.motorola.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Motorola\Bluetooth\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Motorola Bluetooth.
8. After removing Motorola Bluetooth, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Motorola Bluetooth which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Motorola Bluetooth using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Motorola Bluetooth by Motorola, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Motorola Bluetooth by Motorola, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Motorola Bluetooth in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-04-14 15:58:47.103