This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Motorola Bluetooth for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Motorola Bluetooth from your computerMotorola, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can read more on Motorola, Inc.. Click on http://www.motorola.com/
to get more facts about Motorola Bluetooth on Motorola, Inc.'s website. Motorola Bluetooth is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Motorola\Bluetooth folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Motorola Bluetooth is C:\Program Files\Motorola\Bluetooth\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. obexsrv.exe is the Motorola Bluetooth's primary executable file and it takes circa 663.26 KB (679176 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Motorola Bluetooth. They occupy about 8.82 MB (9249736
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- audiosrv.exe (1.13 MB)
- btplayerctrl.exe (1.30 MB)
- devmgrsrv.exe (3.96 MB)
- licsvcinst32.exe (241.26 KB)
- licsvcinst64.exe (246.76 KB)
- obexsrv.exe (663.26 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.30 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.1240
of Motorola Bluetooth. You can find below info on other releases of Motorola Bluetooth:
...click to view all...
Motorola Bluetooth is a program offered by the software company Motorola, Inc.. Frequently, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to remove Motorola Bluetooth is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Motorola Bluetooth from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Motorola Bluetooth or simply click the Search feature and type in "Motorola Bluetooth". If it is installed on your PC the Motorola Bluetooth application will be found very quickly. After you select Motorola Bluetooth in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Motorola Bluetooth, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Motorola Bluetooth:
- The publisher is: http://www.motorola.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Motorola\Bluetooth\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Motorola Bluetooth.
8. After uninstalling Motorola Bluetooth, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Motorola Bluetooth that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Motorola Bluetooth using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Motorola Bluetooth by Motorola, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Motorola Bluetooth by Motorola, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Motorola Bluetooth in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 20:37:25.960