This web page is about MathPlayer for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall MathPlayer from your PCDesign Science, Inc.
. Check out here
for more info on Design Science, Inc.. You can get more details about MathPlayer at http://www.dessci.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Design Science\MathPlayer directory (same installation drive as Windows). MathPlayer's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Design Science\MathPlayer\Setup.exe -u. Setup.exe is the MathPlayer's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 1.10 MB (1154888 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of MathPlayer. They take an average of 2.17 MB (2272400
bytes) on disk.
- Setup.exe (1.10 MB)
- VersionCheck.exe (1.07 MB)
This info is about MathPlayer version 3.01
alone. You can find here a few links to other MathPlayer versions:
...click to view all...
MathPlayer is a program marketed by the software company Design Science, Inc.. Some people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall MathPlayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete MathPlayer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find MathPlayer or simply click the Search feature and type in "MathPlayer". If it is installed on your PC the MathPlayer application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select MathPlayer in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding MathPlayer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MathPlayer:
- The software company is: http://www.dessci.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Design Science\MathPlayer\Setup.exe -u
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MathPlayer.
8. After uninstalling MathPlayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of MathPlayer which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MathPlayer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove MathPlayer by Design Science, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that MathPlayer by Design Science, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove MathPlayer in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-06 06:23:41.090