This info is about MathPlayer for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall MathPlayer from your computerDesign Science, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more info on Design Science, Inc.. Click on http://www.dessci.com
to get more facts about MathPlayer on Design Science, Inc.'s website. MathPlayer is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Design Science\MathPlayer folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. C:\Program Files\Design Science\MathPlayer\Setup.exe -u is the full command line if you want to uninstall MathPlayer. Setup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 340.00 KB (348160 bytes) on disk.
MathPlayer contains of the executables below. They take 340.00 KB (348160
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 1.13
of MathPlayer. You can find below info on other versions of MathPlayer:
...click to view all...
MathPlayer is an application released by the software company Design Science, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to remove MathPlayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove MathPlayer from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find MathPlayer or simply activate the Search field and type in "MathPlayer". The MathPlayer program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click MathPlayer in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding MathPlayer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MathPlayer:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.dessci.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Design Science\MathPlayer\Setup.exe -u
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MathPlayer.
8. After uninstalling MathPlayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong MathPlayer that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MathPlayer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove MathPlayer by Design Science, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that MathPlayer by Design Science, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove MathPlayer supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-21 21:31:40.817