MathPlayer is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall MathPlayer from your systemDesign Science, Inc.
. You can read more on Design Science, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Further information about MathPlayer can be seen at http://www.dessci.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Design Science\MathPlayer directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling MathPlayer is C:\Program Files (x86)\Design Science\MathPlayer\Setup.exe -u. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named Setup.exe and it has a size of 1.85 MB (1936568 bytes).
The executables below are part of MathPlayer. They occupy about 3.64 MB (3819888
bytes) on disk.
- Setup.exe (1.85 MB)
- VersionCheck.exe (1.80 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.01
of MathPlayer. Click on the links below for other MathPlayer versions:
...click to view all...
MathPlayer is a program released by the software company Design Science, Inc.. Some computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE action to remove MathPlayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove MathPlayer from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate MathPlayer or simply click the Search feature and type in "MathPlayer". If it is installed on your PC the MathPlayer app will be found automatically. When you click MathPlayer in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about MathPlayer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MathPlayer:
- The publisher is: http://www.dessci.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Design Science\MathPlayer\Setup.exe -u
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MathPlayer.
8. After uninstalling MathPlayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong MathPlayer that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MathPlayer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall MathPlayer by Design Science, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that MathPlayer by Design Science, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MathPlayer supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-09 13:58:21.253