This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall MathPlayer for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall MathPlayer from your systemDesign Science, Inc.
. Go over here
for more information on Design Science, Inc.. You can read more about related to MathPlayer at http://www.dessci.com
. Usually the MathPlayer application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Design Science\MathPlayer directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling MathPlayer is C:\Program Files (x86)\Design Science\MathPlayer\Setup.exe -u. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Setup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.39 MB (1461360 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in MathPlayer. They occupy 2.71 MB (2839776
bytes) on disk.
- Setup.exe (1.39 MB)
- VersionCheck.exe (1.31 MB)
This info is about MathPlayer version 4.0
only. You can find below a few links to other MathPlayer releases:
...click to view all...
MathPlayer is an application by Design Science, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to remove MathPlayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase MathPlayer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find MathPlayer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MathPlayer". If it exists on your system the MathPlayer program will be found automatically. When you click MathPlayer in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about MathPlayer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MathPlayer:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.dessci.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Design Science\MathPlayer\Setup.exe -u
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MathPlayer.
8. After removing MathPlayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of MathPlayer that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MathPlayer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove MathPlayer by Design Science, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that MathPlayer by Design Science, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove MathPlayer supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 20:14:32.223