MathPlayer is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall MathPlayer from your systemDesign Science, Inc.
. More information on Design Science, Inc. can be found here
. Please open http://www.dessci.com
if you want to read more on MathPlayer on Design Science, Inc.'s website. Usually the MathPlayer application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Design Science\MathPlayer folder, depending on the user's option during install. MathPlayer's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Design Science\MathPlayer\Setup.exe -u. The application's main executable file has a size of 336.00 KB (344064 bytes) on disk and is titled Setup.exe.
MathPlayer installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 336.00 KB (344064
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to MathPlayer version 1.0
alone. You can find below info on other versions of MathPlayer:
...click to view all...
MathPlayer is a program marketed by the software company Design Science, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall MathPlayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall MathPlayer from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate MathPlayer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MathPlayer". The MathPlayer app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select MathPlayer in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about MathPlayer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MathPlayer:
- The software company is: http://www.dessci.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Design Science\MathPlayer\Setup.exe -u
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall MathPlayer.
8. After removing MathPlayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong MathPlayer that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing MathPlayer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall MathPlayer by Design Science, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that MathPlayer by Design Science, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall MathPlayer supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-16 01:10:13.197