This page is about MathPlayer for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall MathPlayer from your computerDesign Science, Inc.
. Open here
for more details on Design Science, Inc.. Detailed information about MathPlayer can be found at http://www.dessci.com
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Design Science\MathPlayer folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Design Science\MathPlayer\Setup.exe -u is the full command line if you want to uninstall MathPlayer. Setup.exe is the MathPlayer's main executable file and it takes around 402.45 KB (412112 bytes) on disk.
MathPlayer installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 792.91 KB (811936
bytes) on disk.
- Setup.exe (402.45 KB)
- VersionCheck.exe (390.45 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1
of MathPlayer. Click on the links below for other MathPlayer versions:
...click to view all...
MathPlayer is a program released by Design Science, Inc.. Frequently, people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase MathPlayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase MathPlayer from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find MathPlayer or simply click the Search field and type in "MathPlayer". If it is installed on your PC the MathPlayer program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click MathPlayer in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding MathPlayer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MathPlayer:
- The publisher is: http://www.dessci.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Design Science\MathPlayer\Setup.exe -u
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MathPlayer.
8. After uninstalling MathPlayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of MathPlayer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing MathPlayer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall MathPlayer by Design Science, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that MathPlayer by Design Science, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MathPlayer supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 16:48:26.353