MathPlayer is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall MathPlayer from your computerDesign Science, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Design Science, Inc.. You can read more about about MathPlayer at http://www.dessci.com
. MathPlayer is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Design Science\MathPlayer folder, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing MathPlayer is C:\Program Files\Design Science\MathPlayer\Setup.exe -u. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 360.00 KB (368640 bytes) on disk and is called Setup.exe.
MathPlayer is composed of the following executables which occupy 360.00 KB (368640
bytes) on disk:
This info is about MathPlayer version 2.0
alone. Click on the links below for other MathPlayer versions:
...click to view all...
MathPlayer is an application by Design Science, Inc.. Some users try to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY action to remove MathPlayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete MathPlayer from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate MathPlayer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MathPlayer". If it is installed on your PC the MathPlayer application will be found very quickly. After you select MathPlayer in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about MathPlayer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MathPlayer:
- The publisher is: http://www.dessci.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Design Science\MathPlayer\Setup.exe -u
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MathPlayer.
8. After removing MathPlayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong MathPlayer that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MathPlayer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove MathPlayer by Design Science, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that MathPlayer by Design Science, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove MathPlayer supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-01 11:22:17.693