This web page contains detailed information on how to remove MTN F@stLink for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall MTN F@stLink from your PCHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. More info about Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd can be found here
. More data about the application MTN F@stLink can be seen at http://www.huawei.com
. MTN F@stLink is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MTN F@stLink directory, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for removing MTN F@stLink is C:\Program Files (x86)\MTN F@stLink\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled MTN F@stLink.exe and it has a size of 108.00 KB (110592 bytes).
MTN F@stLink contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.66 MB (1736332
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MTN F@stLink.exe (108.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (92.14 KB)
- DevSetup.exe (116.00 KB)
- devsetup2k.exe (228.00 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (228.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (307.50 KB)
- driversetup.exe (308.00 KB)
- driverUninstall.exe (308.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.002.03.01.429
of MTN F@stLink. You can find below info on other versions of MTN F@stLink:
...click to view all...
MTN F@stLink is an application by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to uninstall MTN F@stLink is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase MTN F@stLink using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate MTN F@stLink or simply click the Search feature and type in "MTN F@stLink". If it is installed on your PC the MTN F@stLink app will be found automatically. When you click MTN F@stLink in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about MTN F@stLink, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MTN F@stLink:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MTN F@stLink\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MTN F@stLink.
8. After uninstalling MTN F@stLink, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong MTN F@stLink which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MTN F@stLink with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall MTN F@stLink by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that MTN F@stLink by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MTN F@stLink in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-03 09:10:51.427