MTN F@stLink is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall MTN F@stLink from your systemHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. You can find out more on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on MTN F@stLink at http://www.huawei.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\MTN F@stLink folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing MTN F@stLink is C:\Program Files\MTN F@stLink\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 112.00 KB (114688 bytes) on disk and is named MTN F@stLink.exe.
The executable files below are part of MTN F@stLink. They take about 3.12 MB (3275993
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (88.00 KB)
- MTN F@stLink.exe (112.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (96.42 KB)
- UpdateUI.exe (424.00 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (349.93 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (166.86 KB)
- devsetup.exe (116.00 KB)
- devsetup2k.exe (252.00 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (252.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (338.50 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (320.00 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- UserManualLoader.exe (84.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.300.05.21.200
of MTN F@stLink. You can find below a few links to other MTN F@stLink releases:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall MTN F@stLink you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall MTN F@stLink:
The files below were left behind on your disk by MTN F@stLink's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MTN F@stLink
Usually the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MTN F@stLink\AboutPlugin.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MTN F@stLink\AddPbk.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MTN F@stLink\AddrBookPlugin.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MTN F@stLink\AddrBookUIPlugin.dll
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\MTN F@stLink_RASAPI32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\MTN F@stLink_RASMANCS
MTN F@stLink is an application offered by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Some people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove MTN F@stLink is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete MTN F@stLink from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find MTN F@stLink or simply activate the Search field and type in "MTN F@stLink". If it is installed on your PC the MTN F@stLink app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select MTN F@stLink in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding MTN F@stLink, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MTN F@stLink:
- The software company is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MTN F@stLink\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall MTN F@stLink.
8. After removing MTN F@stLink, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong MTN F@stLink which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MTN F@stLink with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall MTN F@stLink by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that MTN F@stLink by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall MTN F@stLink in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-16 06:37:08.590