MTN F@stLink is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall MTN F@stLink from your computerHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Additional info about Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd can be read here
. Click on http://www.huawei.com
to get more info about MTN F@stLink on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd's website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MTN F@stLink folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing MTN F@stLink is C:\Program Files (x86)\MTN F@stLink\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. MTN F@stLink.exe is the MTN F@stLink's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 108.00 KB (110592 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside MTN F@stLink. They take about 2.02 MB (2116236
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MTN F@stLink.exe (108.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (92.14 KB)
- UpdateUI.exe (408.00 KB)
- DevSetup.exe (116.00 KB)
- devsetup2k.exe (216.00 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (216.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (294.50 KB)
- driversetup.exe (308.00 KB)
- driverUninstall.exe (308.00 KB)
This info is about MTN F@stLink version 11.002.03.15.67
only. For other MTN F@stLink versions please click below:
...click to view all...
MTN F@stLink is an application marketed by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. This can be hard because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to erase MTN F@stLink is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete MTN F@stLink using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate MTN F@stLink or simply click the Search feature and type in "MTN F@stLink". The MTN F@stLink app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click MTN F@stLink in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding MTN F@stLink, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MTN F@stLink:
- The publisher is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MTN F@stLink\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MTN F@stLink.
8. After uninstalling MTN F@stLink, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of MTN F@stLink that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MTN F@stLink using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove MTN F@stLink by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that MTN F@stLink by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove MTN F@stLink in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-01 08:51:21.777