You can find on this page details on how to remove MTN F@stLink for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall MTN F@stLink from your systemHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Go over here
for more information on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Click on http://www.huawei.com
to get more info about MTN F@stLink on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd's website. MTN F@stLink is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MTN F@stLink directory, subject to the user's choice. MTN F@stLink's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\MTN F@stLink\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is named MTN F@stLink.exe and its approximative size is 502.00 KB (514048 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside MTN F@stLink. They take about 4.44 MB (4660442
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (588.00 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- MTN F@stLink.exe (502.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (108.03 KB)
- UpdateUI.exe (424.00 KB)
- XStartScreen.exe (70.00 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (405.67 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (166.01 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (272.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (370.00 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (320.00 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (316.00 KB)
This data is about MTN F@stLink version 21.005.11.00.200
alone. Click on the links below for other MTN F@stLink versions:
...click to view all...
MTN F@stLink is an application marketed by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Some users decide to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to uninstall MTN F@stLink is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove MTN F@stLink with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find MTN F@stLink or simply activate the Search field and type in "MTN F@stLink". If it is installed on your PC the MTN F@stLink program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select MTN F@stLink in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about MTN F@stLink, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MTN F@stLink:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MTN F@stLink\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MTN F@stLink.
8. After removing MTN F@stLink, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of MTN F@stLink which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MTN F@stLink using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove MTN F@stLink by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that MTN F@stLink by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove MTN F@stLink in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-02 10:48:58.220