MTN F@stLink is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall MTN F@stLink from your computerHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Take a look here
for more information on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Detailed information about MTN F@stLink can be seen at http://www.huawei.com
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\MTN F@stLink directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing MTN F@stLink is C:\Program Files\MTN F@stLink\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. MTN F@stLink.exe is the MTN F@stLink's primary executable file and it occupies around 120.00 KB (122880 bytes) on disk.
MTN F@stLink contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.32 MB (2433353
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (88.00 KB)
- CompareVersion.exe (48.00 KB)
- MTN F@stLink.exe (120.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (98.63 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (405.67 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (166.01 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (220.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (310.50 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (320.00 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (316.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 15.001.05.02.429
of MTN F@stLink. For other MTN F@stLink versions please click below:
...click to view all...
MTN F@stLink is an application offered by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY action to uninstall MTN F@stLink is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase MTN F@stLink from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find MTN F@stLink or simply click the Search feature and type in "MTN F@stLink". If it is installed on your PC the MTN F@stLink application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select MTN F@stLink in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding MTN F@stLink, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MTN F@stLink:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MTN F@stLink\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MTN F@stLink.
8. After removing MTN F@stLink, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of MTN F@stLink which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MTN F@stLink using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove MTN F@stLink by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that MTN F@stLink by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove MTN F@stLink in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 12:11:38.183