You can find on this page details on how to remove MTN F@stLink for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall MTN F@stLink from your PCHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Go over here
for more details on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. More data about the app MTN F@stLink can be found at http://www.huawei.com
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MTN F@stLink directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling MTN F@stLink is C:\Program Files (x86)\MTN F@stLink\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. MTN F@stLink.exe is the MTN F@stLink's primary executable file and it occupies around 502.00 KB (514048 bytes) on disk.
MTN F@stLink is comprised of the following executables which take 5.58 MB (5848018
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (588.00 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- MTN F@stLink.exe (502.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (108.03 KB)
- XStartScreen.exe (70.00 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (426.53 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (172.21 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (277.38 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (376.38 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.38 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (321.38 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.09 MB)
- ouc.exe (240.34 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (8.50 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (169.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 21.005.11.05.366
of MTN F@stLink. You can find below info on other releases of MTN F@stLink:
...click to view all...
MTN F@stLink is a program marketed by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Sometimes, people try to remove it. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to remove MTN F@stLink is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall MTN F@stLink with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find MTN F@stLink or simply activate the Search field and type in "MTN F@stLink". If it is installed on your PC the MTN F@stLink program will be found automatically. When you select MTN F@stLink in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding MTN F@stLink, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MTN F@stLink:
- The software company is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MTN F@stLink\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MTN F@stLink.
8. After removing MTN F@stLink, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong MTN F@stLink which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing MTN F@stLink with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove MTN F@stLink by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that MTN F@stLink by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove MTN F@stLink supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-08-14 13:18:12.690