This web page is about MTN F@stLink for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall MTN F@stLink from your systemHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. More data about the application MTN F@stLink can be found at http://www.huawei.com
. MTN F@stLink is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MTN F@stLink folder, regulated by the user's choice. You can uninstall MTN F@stLink by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\MTN F@stLink\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. MTN F@stLink's main file takes around 108.00 KB (110592 bytes) and its name is MTN F@stLink.exe.
MTN F@stLink installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.02 MB (2116236
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MTN F@stLink.exe (108.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (92.14 KB)
- UpdateUI.exe (408.00 KB)
- DevSetup.exe (116.00 KB)
- devsetup2k.exe (216.00 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (216.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (294.50 KB)
- driversetup.exe (308.00 KB)
- driverUninstall.exe (308.00 KB)
The current page applies to MTN F@stLink version 11.002.03.14.67
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of MTN F@stLink:
...click to view all...
MTN F@stLink is a program by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY action to uninstall MTN F@stLink is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall MTN F@stLink from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find MTN F@stLink or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MTN F@stLink". If it exists on your system the MTN F@stLink application will be found very quickly. When you select MTN F@stLink in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about MTN F@stLink, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MTN F@stLink:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MTN F@stLink\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MTN F@stLink.
8. After uninstalling MTN F@stLink, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong MTN F@stLink which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MTN F@stLink with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove MTN F@stLink by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that MTN F@stLink by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove MTN F@stLink supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-04-24 14:46:34.633