MSI SDK is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by MSI. Check out here for more details on MSI. Please follow http://www.msi.com if you want to read more on MSI SDK on MSI's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\One Dragon Center directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\One Dragon Center\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall MSI SDK. The program's main executable file has a size of 160.64 KB (164496 bytes) on disk and is called MSI.CentralServer.exe.
MSI SDK is composed of the following executables which occupy 213.19 MB (223543595 bytes) on disk:
How to delete MSI SDK with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
MSI SDK is an application by MSI. Some users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to erase MSI SDK is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.
download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate MSI SDK or simply click the Search field and type in "MSI SDK". If it exists on your system the MSI SDK application will be found automatically. After you click MSI SDK in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding MSI SDK, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MSI SDK:
The web site of the program is: http://www.msi.com
The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\One Dragon Center\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MSI SDK.
8. After removing MSI SDK, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong MSI SDK that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MSI SDK using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove MSI SDK by MSI from your computer, we are not saying that MSI SDK by MSI is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove MSI SDK in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.