You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall MSI SDK for Windows. It was coded for Windows by MSI. You can find out more on MSI or check for application updates here. Detailed information about MSI SDK can be seen at http://www.msi.com. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\One Dragon Center directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall MSI SDK by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\One Dragon Center\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 160.28 KB (164128 bytes) on disk and is named MSI.CentralServer.exe.
MSI SDK contains of the executables below. They occupy 318.62 MB (334094243 bytes) on disk.
A way to erase MSI SDK from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
MSI SDK is an application offered by the software company MSI. Some users decide to remove this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to remove MSI SDK is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.
download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find MSI SDK or simply click the Search field and type in "MSI SDK". The MSI SDK application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select MSI SDK in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding MSI SDK, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MSI SDK:
The publisher is: http://www.msi.com
The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\One Dragon Center\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MSI SDK.
8. After removing MSI SDK, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of MSI SDK which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MSI SDK using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall MSI SDK by MSI from your PC, we are not saying that MSI SDK by MSI is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MSI SDK supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.