This page contains complete information on how to uninstall MSI SDK for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall MSI SDK from your PCMSI
. Go over here
where you can get more info on MSI. Detailed information about MSI SDK can be seen at http://www.msi.com
. Usually the MSI SDK application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\One Dragon Center directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling MSI SDK is C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\One Dragon Center\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. MSI.CentralServer.exe is the MSI SDK's main executable file and it takes about 78.64 KB (80528 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with MSI SDK. They take about 47.96 MB (50292627
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- devcon.exe (83.27 KB)
- GameCenter-OC.exe (27.29 KB)
- GE73_Sync.exe (45.50 KB)
- MSI.CentralServer.exe (78.64 KB)
- MSI.NotifyServer.exe (36.64 KB)
- MSI_Central_Service.exe (141.14 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.89 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.43 MB)
- SetupDrv64.exe (632.45 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.44 MB)
- agt.exe (30.65 MB)
- AacSetup.exe (2.08 MB)
- AacSetup_ENE_DRAM_RGB.exe (1.34 MB)
- AacSetup_ENE_EHD_HAL.exe (1.46 MB)
- AacSetup_ENE_SSS_HAL.exe (1.53 MB)
- FWRescue.exe (1.44 MB)
- LEDKeeper2.exe (1.39 MB)
- LightKeeperService.exe (83.14 KB)
- Mystic_Light_Service.exe (34.67 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.43 MB)
- devcon.exe (81.34 KB)
- devcon64.exe (84.84 KB)
- SCEWIN.exe (264.00 KB)
- SCEWIN_64.exe (341.50 KB)
- ServiceSwitch.exe (16.62 KB)
This page is about MSI SDK version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find here a few links to other MSI SDK versions:
...click to view all...
MSI SDK is a program marketed by MSI. Some computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase MSI SDK is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall MSI SDK from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find MSI SDK or simply click the Search feature and type in "MSI SDK". If it exists on your system the MSI SDK app will be found automatically. After you select MSI SDK in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding MSI SDK, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MSI SDK:
- The software company is: http://www.msi.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\One Dragon Center\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall MSI SDK.
8. After removing MSI SDK, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of MSI SDK which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing MSI SDK using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall MSI SDK by MSI from your computer, nor are we saying that MSI SDK by MSI is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall MSI SDK in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-11-18 11:27:57.983