You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove MSI SDK for Windows. The Windows release was developed by MSI. You can read more on MSI or check for application updates here. More info about the app MSI SDK can be seen at http://www.msi.com. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\One Dragon Center folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\One Dragon Center\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove MSI SDK. The program's main executable file has a size of 61.14 KB (62608 bytes) on disk and is titled MSI.CentralServer.exe.
The executables below are part of MSI SDK. They occupy about 141.02 MB (147871696 bytes) on disk.
How to erase MSI SDK from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
MSI SDK is a program by the software company MSI. Some users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY way to remove MSI SDK is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.
download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find MSI SDK or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MSI SDK". If it is installed on your PC the MSI SDK application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click MSI SDK in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about MSI SDK, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MSI SDK:
The web site of the application is: http://www.msi.com
The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\One Dragon Center\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MSI SDK.
8. After removing MSI SDK, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong MSI SDK that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MSI SDK with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove MSI SDK by MSI from your computer, nor are we saying that MSI SDK by MSI is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove MSI SDK in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.