MSI SDK is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by MSI. Check out here where you can get more info on MSI. Click on http://www.msi.com to get more facts about MSI SDK on MSI's website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\One Dragon Center directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can uninstall MSI SDK by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\One Dragon Center\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. MSI SDK's primary file takes about 141.14 KB (144528 bytes) and is named MSI_Central_Service.exe.
The following executables are contained in MSI SDK. They occupy 8.44 MB (8853168 bytes) on disk.
How to uninstall MSI SDK from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
MSI SDK is a program marketed by the software company MSI. Some computer users decide to erase this application. This is hard because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY manner to erase MSI SDK is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.
download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate MSI SDK or simply activate the Search field and type in "MSI SDK". If it is installed on your PC the MSI SDK app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select MSI SDK in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about MSI SDK, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MSI SDK:
The software company is: http://www.msi.com
The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\One Dragon Center\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MSI SDK.
8. After removing MSI SDK, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of MSI SDK which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing MSI SDK using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall MSI SDK by MSI from your PC, nor are we saying that MSI SDK by MSI is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall MSI SDK supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.