You can find below detailed information on how to remove MSI SDK for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall MSI SDK from your computerMSI
. More information on MSI can be seen here
. More details about the software MSI SDK can be seen at http://www.msi.com
. MSI SDK is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\One Dragon Center folder, regulated by the user's choice. MSI SDK's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\One Dragon Center\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is called MSI.CentralServer.exe and it has a size of 66.64 KB (68240 bytes).
MSI SDK is composed of the following executables which take 2.12 MB (2226240
bytes) on disk:
- MSI.CentralServer.exe (66.64 KB)
- MSI.NotifyServer.exe (35.64 KB)
- MSI_Central_Service.exe (141.14 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.89 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of MSI SDK. Click on the links below for other MSI SDK versions:
...click to view all...
MSI SDK is an application offered by the software company MSI. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall MSI SDK is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase MSI SDK from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find MSI SDK or simply click the Search feature and type in "MSI SDK". If it is installed on your PC the MSI SDK application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select MSI SDK in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding MSI SDK, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MSI SDK:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.msi.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\One Dragon Center\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MSI SDK.
8. After removing MSI SDK, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of MSI SDK that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MSI SDK using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove MSI SDK by MSI from your computer, we are not saying that MSI SDK by MSI is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove MSI SDK supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-12-19 14:07:42.103