MPLAB XC16 C Compiler
MPLAB XC16 C Compiler is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall MPLAB XC16 C Compiler from your computerMicrochip
. Check out here
for more info on Microchip. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microchip\xc16\v1.22 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for MPLAB XC16 C Compiler is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microchip\xc16\v1.22\Uninstall-xc16-v1.22.exe. Uninstall-xc16-v1.22.exe is the MPLAB XC16 C Compiler's main executable file and it takes approximately 3.66 MB (3836449 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of MPLAB XC16 C Compiler. They take an average of 46.42 MB (48671253
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall-xc16-v1.22.exe (3.66 MB)
- sim30.exe (13.99 MB)
- xc16-strip.exe (65.32 KB)
- xc16-readelf.exe (217.00 KB)
- xc16-strings.exe (297.00 KB)
- xclm.exe (26.00 KB)
- xclmold.exe (902.50 KB)
- coff-ar.exe (218.50 KB)
- coff-as.exe (465.50 KB)
- coff-bin2hex.exe (1.61 MB)
- coff-cc1.exe (7.61 MB)
- coff-cpp.exe (390.79 KB)
- coff-gcc.exe (389.22 KB)
- coff-ld.exe (585.50 KB)
- coff-nm.exe (253.50 KB)
- coff-objdump.exe (424.00 KB)
- coff-pa.exe (156.50 KB)
- coff-ranlib.exe (218.50 KB)
- coff-strip.exe (376.50 KB)
- elf-ar.exe (312.50 KB)
- elf-as.exe (563.50 KB)
- elf-bin2hex.exe (2.24 MB)
- elf-cc1.exe (7.72 MB)
- elf-cpp.exe (390.79 KB)
- elf-gcc.exe (389.22 KB)
- elf-ld.exe (680.50 KB)
- elf-nm.exe (347.50 KB)
- elf-objdump.exe (529.50 KB)
- elf-pa.exe (165.00 KB)
- elf-ranlib.exe (312.50 KB)
- elf-strip.exe (482.50 KB)
The current web page applies to MPLAB XC16 C Compiler version 1.22
alone. You can find here a few links to other MPLAB XC16 C Compiler versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling MPLAB XC16 C Compiler we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\62VQJU02\MPLAB-XC16-C-Compiler-fb66c28c5e45da9079146c2491894698-application.htm
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\OGBN719W\MPLAB-XC16-C-Compiler-60ef3dca64bf3561076df87e61b5d66f-application.htm
MPLAB XC16 C Compiler is a program marketed by Microchip. Some people want to uninstall this program. This is difficult because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY practice to uninstall MPLAB XC16 C Compiler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete MPLAB XC16 C Compiler with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate MPLAB XC16 C Compiler or simply activate the Search field and type in "MPLAB XC16 C Compiler". If it exists on your system the MPLAB XC16 C Compiler application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click MPLAB XC16 C Compiler in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding MPLAB XC16 C Compiler, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MPLAB XC16 C Compiler.
8. After uninstalling MPLAB XC16 C Compiler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong MPLAB XC16 C Compiler that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing MPLAB XC16 C Compiler with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove MPLAB XC16 C Compiler by Microchip from your computer, we are not saying that MPLAB XC16 C Compiler by Microchip is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove MPLAB XC16 C Compiler supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-03 12:23:52.157