MPLAB XC16 C Compiler
This page is about MPLAB XC16 C Compiler for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall MPLAB XC16 C Compiler from your systemMicrochip
. More data about Microchip can be seen here
. MPLAB XC16 C Compiler is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microchip\xc16\v1.23 directory, subject to the user's choice. MPLAB XC16 C Compiler's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microchip\xc16\v1.23\Uninstall-xc16-v1.23.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled xc16-strip.exe and it has a size of 65.32 KB (66884 bytes).
The executable files below are part of MPLAB XC16 C Compiler. They take an average of 89.16 MB (93493206
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall-xc16-v1.23.exe (3.66 MB)
- sim30.exe (13.99 MB)
- xc16-strip.exe (65.32 KB)
- xc16-readelf.exe (217.00 KB)
- xc16-strings.exe (297.00 KB)
- xclm.exe (902.50 KB)
- coff-ar.exe (218.50 KB)
- coff-as.exe (465.50 KB)
- coff-bin2hex.exe (1.61 MB)
- coff-cc1.exe (7.62 MB)
- coff-cpp.exe (390.79 KB)
- coff-gcc.exe (389.22 KB)
- coff-ld.exe (585.50 KB)
- coff-nm.exe (253.50 KB)
- coff-objdump.exe (424.00 KB)
- coff-pa.exe (156.50 KB)
- coff-ranlib.exe (218.50 KB)
- coff-strip.exe (376.50 KB)
- elf-ar.exe (312.50 KB)
- elf-as.exe (563.50 KB)
- elf-bin2hex.exe (2.24 MB)
- elf-cc1.exe (7.73 MB)
- elf-cpp.exe (390.79 KB)
- elf-gcc.exe (389.22 KB)
- elf-ld.exe (680.50 KB)
- elf-nm.exe (347.50 KB)
- elf-objdump.exe (529.50 KB)
- elf-pa.exe (165.00 KB)
- elf-ranlib.exe (312.50 KB)
- elf-strip.exe (482.50 KB)
This info is about MPLAB XC16 C Compiler version 1.23
only. For more MPLAB XC16 C Compiler versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and registry entries will not be removed when you remove MPLAB XC16 C Compiler from your PC.Usually, the following files remain on disk:
Frequently the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Microchip\MPLAB XC8\Compiler Manual.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Microchip\MPLAB XC8\Uninstall MPLAB XC8 C Compiler.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microchip\MPLAB XC8 C Compiler
MPLAB XC16 C Compiler is a program marketed by Microchip. Frequently, people choose to erase it. This is troublesome because performing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to erase MPLAB XC16 C Compiler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove MPLAB XC16 C Compiler from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find MPLAB XC16 C Compiler or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MPLAB XC16 C Compiler". The MPLAB XC16 C Compiler app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click MPLAB XC16 C Compiler in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding MPLAB XC16 C Compiler, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MPLAB XC16 C Compiler.
8. After uninstalling MPLAB XC16 C Compiler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong MPLAB XC16 C Compiler that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MPLAB XC16 C Compiler using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove MPLAB XC16 C Compiler by Microchip from your PC, we are not saying that MPLAB XC16 C Compiler by Microchip is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove MPLAB XC16 C Compiler supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-08 20:50:01.963