MPLAB XC16 C Compiler
MPLAB XC16 C Compiler is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall MPLAB XC16 C Compiler from your systemMicrochip
. Open here
for more information on Microchip. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microchip\xc16\v1.26 folder (same installation drive as Windows). MPLAB XC16 C Compiler's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microchip\xc16\v1.26\Uninstall-xc16-v1.26.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 4.17 MB (4367724 bytes) on disk and is labeled Uninstall-xc16-v1.26.exe.
MPLAB XC16 C Compiler installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 43.55 MB (45670443
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall-xc16-v1.26.exe (4.17 MB)
- sim30.exe (13.99 MB)
- verifyinst.exe (41.46 KB)
- xc16-strip.exe (148.80 KB)
- xc16-readelf.exe (596.22 KB)
- xc16-strings.exe (312.50 KB)
- xclm.exe (923.00 KB)
- coff-ar.exe (227.50 KB)
- coff-as.exe (495.50 KB)
- coff-bin2hex.exe (214.50 KB)
- coff-cc1.exe (7.18 MB)
- coff-cpp.exe (226.00 KB)
- coff-gcc.exe (224.00 KB)
- coff-ld.exe (523.00 KB)
- coff-nm.exe (263.50 KB)
- coff-objdump.exe (448.00 KB)
- coff-pa.exe (167.00 KB)
- coff-ranlib.exe (227.50 KB)
- coff-strip.exe (398.50 KB)
- elf-ar.exe (329.50 KB)
- elf-as.exe (601.00 KB)
- elf-bin2hex.exe (316.00 KB)
- elf-cc1.exe (7.29 MB)
- elf-cpp.exe (226.00 KB)
- elf-gcc.exe (224.00 KB)
- elf-ld.exe (631.50 KB)
- elf-nm.exe (365.00 KB)
- elf-objdump.exe (561.50 KB)
- elf-pa.exe (176.00 KB)
- elf-ranlib.exe (329.50 KB)
- elf-strip.exe (512.50 KB)
The current page applies to MPLAB XC16 C Compiler version 1.26
alone. For other MPLAB XC16 C Compiler versions please click below:
...click to view all...
MPLAB XC16 C Compiler is a program marketed by Microchip. Frequently, users choose to remove it. This can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to remove MPLAB XC16 C Compiler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove MPLAB XC16 C Compiler from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate MPLAB XC16 C Compiler or simply click the Search feature and type in "MPLAB XC16 C Compiler". The MPLAB XC16 C Compiler app will be found very quickly. When you click MPLAB XC16 C Compiler in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about MPLAB XC16 C Compiler, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall MPLAB XC16 C Compiler.
8. After removing MPLAB XC16 C Compiler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of MPLAB XC16 C Compiler which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MPLAB XC16 C Compiler with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall MPLAB XC16 C Compiler by Microchip from your computer, we are not saying that MPLAB XC16 C Compiler by Microchip is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall MPLAB XC16 C Compiler in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-01 06:41:29.033